Your retreat experience includes
- Pre-trip Virtual meet-and-greet
- 3 nights in Marseille, Frances oldest city
- Boat ride on the Mediterranean Sea
- Tour of The Camargue (French pronunciation: [kaˈmaʁɡ]) to see the wild horses and experience the beauty of the region
- Tour and lunch at the historic Domaine Mas de Rey winery
- Wine tasting seminar with wine expert, Kristi Hughes
- Lunch in quaint village of Salon de Provence
- Day trip to Stes. Maries-de-la-Mer to explore the food, shopping, Flamenco music and her-story of the this ancient village
- Optional horse back riding excursion
- 4 days to relax at our beautiful French countryside home, the Mas de Castors
- Cozy chef prepared meal in the comfort of our French country home
- Experiencing local French cuisine nearby restaurants
- Van Gogh walking tour in Arles
- A custom journal & guided creative visual journaling activities with Kelly Pratt
- Daily movement and meditation opportunities with Amy Quarberg
- Full moon ceremony and Goddess dance party
- And your experience doesn’t end when we get home.
- Post trip virtual Salon so we can all reconnect
- A 90-minute personal one:one coaching session
- One year membership to the So, do it! Society ($99 value)
- And of course, new friends for life.
Meet Your Guides
Kristi Hughes, a Certified Wine Professional and Wine Consultant. To say she is a lover of all things fermented would be an understatement.
By providing winery/distillery/brewery tours to extraordinary destinations, Kristi has been able to live and work doing something that showcases for passion and dedication for the great.
Her enthusiasm and prolific experience (retail, representative, imports and distribution) in the wine/spirits industry is the reason she founded The Fermented Experience. Kristi is currently working on her Level 3 Advanced Certification through WSET (Wine & Spirits Educational Trust).
“I felt relaxed, yet excited, knowing the entire experience was organize for me… Can’t wait for the next one.”Jessica
Kelly Pratt, a certified professional coach, is founder of “The So, do it! Society + Salons.”
As coach, salonnière and host of Talk2Think, she mentors and guides creative entrepreneurs, artists, authors and lifelong learners to find their best flow – their “creative rhythm” – as they turn their ideas and passions into products, art, books, or new ventures.
“Kelly is a wildly creative soul who can coach you into confidence… She’ll fuel your passion and cheer on your efforts. If you’d love to be more creative but feel shutdown by fears or circumstance, Kelly will unlock the cage and set you free. Either way you’ll have a ton of fun.”Dr. Martha Beck
Amy Quarberg is a holistic nurse, energy worker and creator of Graceful Goddess Rejuvenation Programs and Retreats.
Amy leads monthly goddess dance parties and women’s circles. She is passionate about living life to its fullest. Her positive, easy-going and non-threatening nature allows the guard to drop and the authentic soul to emerge… illuminating the inner radiance and wisdom within us all.
Amy is known to inspire and challenge you to listen to your inner voice and deepest desires and facilitates creative avenues to make your dreams into reality.
“Amy embodies her work with such passion and dedication that you become swept up with her joy-filled way of being.”Val Lincoln, RN PhD
Sunday, May 12 Mother’s Day
We recommend taking an evening flight to Paris. Or you may fly directly to Marseilles.
Monday, May 13
- If you arrive in Paris we will take a 3 hour bullet train ride through French countryside to the seaside city of Marseille
- Arriving in Marseille? Check in is at 4pm.
- Check into our apartment at 4pm
- Enjoy our opening evening dinner together in a nearby restaurant
- Evening Salon*
A gathering under the roof of an inspiring host, held to refresh dreams, ignite passions and connect with your creativity.
Conversation, sharing ideas, and experiences creating a fun process for personal enlightenment, passion and purpose.
Tuesday, May 14
- Morning movement and meditation
- Leisurely breakfast in apartment
- Free time to explore the area and the beaches
- Lunch on your own
- Afternoon boat cruise on the Mediterranean
- Evening meal with a wine tasting seminar by Kristi Hughes
Wednesday, May 15
- Morning movement and meditation
- Breakfast in the apartment
- Private transportation to the Camargue
- Explore the town of Stes. Maries-de-lea-Mer (coastal town where Mary Magdalene started her ministry and the site of the historic Saint Sarah Tomar)
- Enjoy sangria, Flamenco music, shopping and dancing
- Horseback riding tour (optional, not included)
- Guided tour of the Camargue (included)
- Lunch on your own
Thursday, May 16
- Breakfast in the apartment and pack up for our next location
- Guided transportation through the French provincial countryside
- Hosted lunch in a Salon de Provence
- Check into MAS des Castors
- Chef prepared 3 course dinner with wine
- Relax poolside
- Evening Salon
Friday, May 17
- Outdoor morning movement
- Breakfast on the patio
- Morning exploration of the city of Arles including a Van Gogh walking tour (optional)
- Mas de Rey winery tasting and tour with lunch
- Dinner on your own.
Saturday, May 18
- Morning creative journaling activity
- Relax poolside, or walk into the town of Tarascon (sometimes referred to as Tarascon-sur-Rhône)
- Simple lunch on the outdoor patio
- Chef prepared three-course dinner at home
- Full moon Goddess dance party
Sunday, May 19
- Breakfast outdoors
- Morning creative activity
- Picnic lunch
- Free time to relax or explore
- Closing celebration meal in a local restaurant
Monday, May 20
- Pack up and travel home… or continue your adventure
*itinerary details subject to change based on how the spirit move it moves us
Hear from your hosts about the Serendipity that gave birth to the Women, Wisdom and Wild Horses Retreat
Retreat Cost: $3,397*
$100 cash/check discount
- Reserve your spot with a $500 nonrefundable deposit
- Half payment due by March 15, 2019
- Full payment due by April 15th, 2019
- Inquire about payment options/plans
- Private and public transportation in Provence
- Seven nights European style lodging
- All but 3 meals
- Kitchens stocked with healthy snacks
- Special occasion wine
• Train to/from Paris
• Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
• Extra wine/alcohol
• Shopping expenses
Registration is now open.
Interested in learning more? Have a chat with Kristi Hughes to get all your questions answered.
Click to book a free 15 minute Curiosity Call
Ready to book? Contact Kristi Hughes by calling 612-239-4517 or emailing Kristi@thefermentedexperience.com or Click the Button below to make your deposit today! Space is limited and first come, first served. Deposit required to reserve your spot.
Ready to commit? Click here to pay in Full
If you want to pay in cash or by bank transfer contact Kristi Hughes by calling 612-239-4517 or emailing Kristi@thefermentedexperience.com