Check out our products on Etsy
We’ve created products to help you find your Creative Rhythm (visioning products) and to keep it going at your unique pace (planners and tools)! Click below and you’ll be taken to our Etsy Shop)
API Error Description: Invalid api_key: bbhbj3bbfq2upzbb103jwn4z
Our signature product is the:
So, do it! Planner for Making Sh!t Happen
Everyone wants a planner that works the way they do. So I’ve given you choices.
The So, do it! Planner:
• Choose from 9 Cover Designs
• 7.5” x 9.5” Spiral Bound (about the size of an iPad)
• 3 different Weekly layouts
:: 2 pages/week: open design
:: 2 pages/week: traditional schedule design
:: or 4 page weekly spread with unique “focus panels’
• Choice of 2 lengths:
:: Single Trimester (4 months/17 weeks)
:: Full Year
(a word about Trimesters vs Quarters. I’ve found that the lives of the women I work with seem to function in a more circular way – September – December; January- April; May-August… So, we’re revamping our calendars to fit our lives!)
Each planner has:
• Numbered pages
• ANNUAL SO, DO IT! MATRIX for planning out your year
• BLANK (DOTTED) PAGES for Mapping out your year
• TRIMESTER CALENDAR starting on Monday, designed with NO GAPS between months. This allows you to focus on the Trimester as a whole.
• Each week is numbered with corresponding page numbers for i
• WEEKLY ACTION MATRIX facing the Trimester Calendar. This allows you to plan out your action items and then plug them into your schedule.
• Every WEEK is either a 2 or 4 page spread with space to take notes. You choose the Weekly Spread design that works best for you.
• Weeks are numbered and correspond to Trimester Calendar
• MAKE SH!T HAPPEN section of dotted pages to take notes, make lists, mind map or do whatever you want.
• Finally, the last page is the IMPORTANT STUFF INDEX. Use this to create an index of where you’ve written down the things you want to refer to later…
• And it’s important to us as a Woman Owned Company, that our planners are printed by a Woman Owned Company in the US. (learn more about why this is important at Maia.community.)