A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
12 Saturday Mornings: 9-10:30 am
January 12, 19, 26 • February 2, 9, 16, 23 • March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
$120 for a 12 week Creative Journey together with
other Creative Women who Crave Connection
The Artist’s Way is the seminal book on the subject of creativity. The material has a timelessness about it and seems to grown only more relevant as the years past.
Join us online as we create a place where you can share, support, and celebrate each other and provide heart-to-heart help. Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity.
” When I first published The Artist’s Way” I hoped that Artist’s Way groups —”creative clusters” — would spring into being, where people would serve one another as believing mirrors, uniting with a common aim of creative unblocking.” – Julia Cameron
The Artist’s Way – whether it is done as a self study or in a “creative cluster” is divided into twelve weeks.
The structure of the book is a series of 12 sections. You will work the tools and practices including “artist’s dates” and “morning pages.”
The Artist’s Way in the So, do it! Society
As a Student of Artists Way, you can expect to take away lots of new knowledge. The Twelve weeks w
ill progress as follows:
We’ll all be working together in course in the So, do it! Society. You will be able to track your progress, see comments from other participants and then each Saturday morning, we’ll get together to talk about our progress.
At 9:00am CT Saturday mornings we’ll jump on a video call for a face-2-face conversation. Remember the Brady Bunch Opening? It’s kind of like that. We’ll all be visible and be able to talk about how about the experience we’re having. .
What you’ll need:
- A copy of THE ARTIST’S WAY (off your shelf?) or from any bookstore. There is a new 25th anniversary edition, but any edition is suitable.
- A journal. There are “workbooks” available, but you really only need a journal for the exercises and morning pages. But totally up to you!
- A membership to the So, do it! Society. The first month is free, after that it’s $9.99 a month. There is a lot of cool stuff happening in the Society. Find out more here. Grab your membership and start getting to know your community now!
This course covers:
- Week One: Recovering a Sense of Safety
- Shadow Artists, Core Negative Beliefs, Affirmations
- Week Two: Recovering a Sense of Identity
- Poisonous Playmates, Crazymakers, Nigel the Inner Critic and the Act of Attention
- Week Three: Recovering a Sense of Power
- Synchronicity, Shame and Criticism
- Week Four: Recovering a Sense of Integrity
- Writing Prayers and Media Deprivation
- Week Five: Recovering a Sense of Possibility
- Limits, Wishing and The Virtue Trap
- Week Six: Recovering a Sense of Abundance
- Money, Luxury, Counting and God’s Will
- Week Seven: Recovering a Sense of Connection
- Perfectionism and Thinking ideas up vs. Getting ideas down
- Week Eight: Recovering a Sense of Strength
- Age, Time, Creative Loss and the Ivory Power
- Week Nine: Recovering a Sense of Compassion
- Enthusiasm, Creative U-turns and Blasting Through Blocks
- Week Ten: Recovering a Sense of Self-Protection
- Competition, Work, and Finding Balance
- Week Eleven: Recovering a Sense of Autonomy
- Movement and Defining Success
- Week Twelve: Recovering a Sense of Faith
- Escape Velocity and a Final Prayer